IMN Winter Forum
Financial Compound will be participating in the Seventh Annual Winter Forum on Real Estate Opportunity and Private Fund investing to be held at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, CA from January 13th 2010 through January 15th.
January 14, 2010 at 12:00pm: “Traditional Lenders Perspective- Doing Business in 2010. Working with the Good, the Bad, and (Dealing with) the Ugly. This panel will explore loan originations and workouts in the current economic climate.
Financial Compound will describe some of the new loan originations, modifications and workouts performed in 2009 including a distressed refinance for an apartment portfolio in Los Angeles, CA. Please review Commercial Mortgage Workouts, Modifications and Distresses Refinances to learn about these services we are able to provide.
We remain an active participant at IMN’s Winter Forum on Real Estate Opportunity and Private Fund Investing and we look forward to seeing you at the conference.
- Minta Kay, Partner, Goodwin Procter
- Mark Monte, Managing Director, Real Estate Gaming and Lodging Syndications, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Brad Zampa, Senior Managing Director, C&C Capital
- Michael Schwartz, Financial Compound
- Harry Hinderliter, Senior Vice President, Special Assets Manager and Legal Counsel, Nevada State Bank
- Sean Mahon, Managing Director, Wells Fargo Bank;
- Michael Morris, Executive Vice President, Zions Bank.